It is important that you read these Website Terms of Sale ("Terms of Sale") carefully before
ordering any products from our Website ("Product(s)") and ensure you understand them.
Together with our Security
you in relation to this Website and your purchase of Product(s) from the Website or over the telephone.
We are MONSOON BRANDS LTD, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Registered
Number: 12543476. Our registered Office is at 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN, United Kingdom. Our UK
VAT Number is 350 4085 26.
If you have any questions about them, please contact our Website Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that before placing an order with us (“Order”), you will be asked to agree to
these Terms of Sale by ticking a box just before you checkout. Please understand that if you refuse to
accept these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to order from our Website.
We suggest that you print a copy of these Terms of Sale or save them to your computer for future
Please make sure the email address you provide us with is correct and your mailbox is in proper working
order. All Order confirmations and acceptances are sent to that email address. Please check any spam
folders you may have for Order communications.
Please note in particular that:
Orders are submitted via the Website in the following way:
Please be advised that we are unable to rectify mistakes you have made on your Order so do check it
carefully before checking out. Please see the section below for your rights to cancel.
The images of the products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we make every
effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the
colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those
Any products purchased must not be made available for resale.
Please see our Delivery Charges for details of delivery times depending on your location. We will arrange
for delivery of the products and aim to deliver your order by the timing for your selected delivery
Ownership of the Product(s) will pass to you on delivery.
In addition to your other legal rights, you have the right to cancel the Contract (other than in relation to personalised or other products which we have specified as non-returnable, such as unsealed products) and receive a refund from us. Your right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of your Confirmation email relating to that Contract and ends 14 days after the date of delivery.
Following delivery you have 30 days to return products, unless they are sale or outlet products in which case they must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
If returning an item outside of our 30-day returns period, we will issue a refund in the form of an eGift Card, which will be sent to the email address used on the order (UK and Ireland only).
You must inform us in writing at Monsoon Building, Website Customer Services, 1 Nicholas Road, London W11 4AN, United Kingdom, or by email at email@example.com if you wish to cancel. It would help us if you provide the date of Order and Order number, as well as your name and address to ensure we identify the Order correctly.
If you choose to cancel, then you must return the Product(s) to us either by returning to our warehouse or you may take the Product(s) to one of our stores as detailed in our Returning Goods page. You must ensure that you take reasonable care of the Product(s).
We are under a legal duty to supply products in conformity with the Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These rights are not affected by anything else in these Terms of Sale.
You should inspect the product(s) when you receive them for defects or damage. Once received, goods, which are not of satisfactory quality, not as described or which have been damaged, may be returned for a full refund. Simply return the items in their original condition and packaging if possible within 30 days of receipt. You must ensure that you take reasonable care of the Product(s).
If the Product(s) are found to be damaged prior to delivery to you, or defective (through no fault of your own wearing or use), we will repair or replace the Product(s) or refund the price paid by you, including any shipping charges you paid, provided that you have not worn or used and damaged the Product(s).
We regret that it is not currently possible to exchange an item on our Website, however it may be possible to do this in one of our stores depending on availability and territory.
All bridal dresses, Bazaar (non-Monsoon branded items), bedding, lighting, cushions, curtains and Boutique homewares must be returned to our returns warehouse address. Our stores are unable to process refunds or exchanges for these products.
In addition, some online specials and exclusives cannot be returned to our stores. We will indicate on the product information page where this is the case. For hygiene reasons we are unable to refund pierced goods (earrings), face masks, knickers, hosiery, confectionary or cosmetics.
You can return goods to any of our Monsoon stores within the United Kingdom or Republic or Ireland.
Please note, Only Monsoon products may be returned to a Monsoon store and cannot be returned to Accessorize branches. Monsoon Children's products can be returned to any branch stocking the Children's range.
As all of our Monsoon and Accessorize branches stock Accessorize product, you may return Accessorize products to any branch.
If you have purchased your goods on our website in Pounds Sterling but wish to return it to one of our Republic of Ireland branches, you will receive your refund in Euros as this is the currency they trade in. Our local exchange rate will be applied to the transaction, which may be subject to change.
Customers with goods shipped outside of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland are no longer able to return in store and should use the postal option detailed above for all returns.
We will refund you via the method that you used to pay.
Please note that Reward vouchers are non-refundable.
Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to be processed from the day you return the Product(s). No refunds for delivered products will be made until have received the relevant products.
The address to return the Product(s) to us is our warehouse address which is:
Please note - your despatch email will be required as proof of purchase. If your order was placed in one of our stores, your till receipt will also be required as proof as purchase.
I. Our liability to you
Nothing in these Terms of Sale excludes our liability (if any) to you for:
We will only be liable to you for direct losses, which you suffer as a result of a breach of these Terms
of Sale by us and which are a ‘foreseeable’ consequence of us breaching these Terms of Sale.
Losses are ‘foreseeable’ where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your
Order is accepted by us.
We only supply products for domestic and private use. Accordingly, we shall not be liable to you for any
loss of data, loss of profit or business interruption or for any business losses that you may incur as a
consequence of our failure to comply with the Contract.
We shall not be responsible for any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations under these
Terms of Sale arising from any event beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your
If any event beyond our reasonable control takes place that affects our performance of our obligations we
will notify you as soon as possible and our obligations under these Terms of Sale will be suspended and
the time for performance extended for the duration of the event outside our reasonable control.
II. Gift Vouchers
Monsoon Accessorize gift vouchers are sold in pounds sterling only and may be exchanged for goods at any
Monsoon Accessorize store in the UK and on the UK Website. They cannot be exchanged for cash or replaced
if lost and may be exchanged for goods of a higher value on payment of the difference. Monsoon
Accessorize gift vouchers are valid in the UK only.
The standard Website shipping charge for delivery will be added to the final cost of gift vouchers you
are purchasing at checkout.
III. If any provision of these Terms of Sale is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, it will
be deleted from the rest of these Terms of Sale, which shall remain unaffected.
IV. No delay or failure by us to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these Terms of Sale will
operate as a waiver of them, nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or
remedies prevent any other or further exercise of them.
V. The Contract and all communications between us will be conducted in English.
The standard Website shipping charge for delivery will be added to the final cost of your gift vouchers.
VI. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these
Terms of Sale or of any term of these Terms of Sale will be governed by the law of England and Wales.
VII. If you have a complaint relating to these Terms of Sale we will attempt to resolve the complaint
using our internal complaints-handling procedure. If the process is exhausted and the complaint is not
settled in this way, you may make a request to us for the dispute to be settled by mediation through
[The Retail Ombudsman]. If the Customer makes such a request, we shall consider whether or not we wish
to use The Retail Ombudsman to try to resolve the dispute but we are not obliged by law to do so.
If we agree to submit a dispute to The Retail Ombudsman, we will notify you and you may (i) complete the
online form on the Retail Ombudsman website (https://www.theretailombudsman.org.uk/dashboard/create-claim.php)
or (ii) post your complaint using a paper form (https://www.theretailombudsman.org.uk/assets/documents/retail-ombudsman-complaint-form.pdf)
to The Retail Ombudsman, 33rd Floor Euston Towers, 286 Euston Road, London NW1 3DP.
Further information on the Retail Ombudsman can be found at: http://www.tradingstandards.uk/templates/asset-relay.cfm?frmAssetFileID=77012
VIII. The English and Welsh courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may
arise out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale or use of the website. However, this does not
prevent residents of Northern Ireland, Scotland or Europe from starting proceedings in their own local
This current version Terms of Sale Became Effective as of October 2016
and its content are owned and operated by MONSOON BRANDS LTD, ("Monsoon", "we",
"us" or "our") a company registered in England and Wales. Registered Number:
12543476. Registered Office: 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN, United Kingdom. UK VAT Number: 350 4085
you the basis on which you may make use of our Website.
Your purchase of products, which we supply to you through this Website (whether orders are placed online
or over the telephone) ("Products"), is subject to the Website Terms of Sale.
purchase Products through our Website, our Terms of Sale, they govern our relationship
with you in relation to this Website.
If you have any questions about them or do not wish to accept them, please contact our Website Customer
Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or on
We are MONSOON BRANDS LTD, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Registered
Number: 12543476. Registered Office: 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN, United Kingdom. UK VAT Number:
350 4085 26.
You can contact our Website Customer Service department at email@example.com, on Live
Chat or you can call us on 0203 372 3052 (UK only). Our team are available 8am to 8pm GMT Monday to
We have made this Website available to you for your own personal non-commercial use. We may modify,
withdraw or deny access to this Website at any tim.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of
information as part of our security procedures, you must keep this safe and treat such information as
confidential (like a PIN), and you must not disclose it to any third party.
This Website and all of its contents including, without limitation, all text, software, software source
code, trademarks, logos, designs, images, photographs, audio visual materials, written materials and any
other form of material ("Website Content") is protected by copyright and other intellectual
property rights throughout the world and is owned by us or licensed to us by third parties. Ay rights or
Monsoon is registered trademarks of MONSOON BRANDS LTD, The Monsoon Building, 1 Nicholas Road, London W11
Website Content owner is strictly prohibited. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts of
any page from this Website for non-commercial, private use provided that:
You agree that when accessing the Website you shall not price scrape or harvest pricing either manually
or by use of a web spider, web robot or any other web crawling technology. We monitor the market for
infringements of our intellectual property rights and reserve the right to take any action we deem
appropriate to protect our rights.
This section governs your conduct associated with the Product Review service offered by Us. By submitting
a review to Us, you represent and warrant that:
You also warrant that you shall not submit any content:
You agree to indemnify and hold Us harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and
consequential) including reasonable legal fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and
warranties mentioned above, or of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any reviews that you submit, you grant Us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right
and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative
works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form,
medium or technology throughout the world, without compensation to you.
We reserve the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission, or any part thereof, if We deem, in
By submitting your rating and review, you agree that We may use your email address to contact you about
the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
We will only be liable to you under or in connection with your use of our Website for losses which you
incur, including but not limited to lost data, lost profits or business interruption or for any
indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage or loss.
Whilst we try and ensure the information contained on the Website is accurate and up to date, we cannot
be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information. Our liability to you as explained above remains
unaffected by this.
Specifically, please note that some products on our Website ("Products") may appear slightly
larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other Products may
be represented at a larger size than actual size in order to clearly show details, or smaller than
actual size in order to show the entire item.
We may link to other websites, which are not within our control. When we do this, we will try and make it
as clear as possible that you are leaving our Website. We are not responsible for these websites in any
which you visit.
You may provide a link to this Website from any other business or business information or service website
provided that you comply with the following conditions:
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these Terms
The English and Welsh courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise
However this does not prevent residents of Northern Ireland, Scotland or Europe from starting proceedings
in their own local courts.
1. These Terms and Conditions between MONSOON BRANDS LTD (“MONSOON BRANDS LTD, and ACCESSORIZE
BRANDS LTD”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) and the customer,
(“Account Holder”, “You”, “Your”) govern:
(i) participation in the Monsoon Reward Members’ Club Scheme (“Scheme”); and
(ii) the use of a Monsoon Members’ Club Account (“Account”) to accrue
points (the “Points”) that can be spent as vouchers (the “Vouchers”)
(together, the “Members’ Club Programme”).
2. You may use either a Monsoon Members’ Club Card (“Card”) or your online Account to
collect or redeem points. You are entitled to only one Account, with one Account Number.
3. Points are collected by making purchases of Monsoon or Accessorize products (including sale items) in
participating Monsoon or Accessorize stores in the UK and Ireland and online monsoon.co.uk when either
the Members' Club Card or Account Number is presented at the time of payment ("Purchase"). For
the full list of participating Monsoon stores click here
or visit monsoon.co.uk/stores/.
4. Points can be earned on Purchases in either Monsoon or Accessorize stores/online, and redeemed in
either Monsoon stores but online only at Accessorize. For more detail on Points accrual and redemption,
please see clauses 8-30.
5. Certain Purchases are excluded from the Members' Club Programme or have special conditions attached
('Out of Scope Purchases').
6. The following shall be considered "Out of Scope Purchases":
(i) Concessions: Points cannot be collected and Vouchers cannot be redeemed on Monsoon or Accessorize
product sold in concession stores or online marketplaces;
(ii) Gift Cards: Card Holders can collect Points when purchasing a Gift Card but not when redeeming Gift
Cards. Card Holders cannot use Vouchers to purchase Gift Cards;
(iii) Any Purchase other than that by a natural person for their personal, individual use.
7. Points cannot be collected and Vouchers cannot be redeemed in:
a. Monsoon/Accessorize concessions;
b. Online marketplaces; or
c. Any other store that is not a participating store.
8. Once a Purchase is made, Points will "Pending" for 30 days to allow for any returns to be
made ('Returns Period'). Should a Purchase be returned, the corresponding Pending Points balance will be
deducted from the Account in accordance with clause 30 of these Terms.
9. MONSOON BRANDS LTD and ACCESSORIZE BRANDS LTD reserves the right to amend the Returns Period at any
10. After the Returns Period, Points will be classed as "Cleared" and can be accrued to earn a
Voucher in accordance with clauses 12-15, or on any other such basis as may be notified to You by Us
from time to time.
11. Cleared Points shall remain on your Account for a period of twelve (12) months from the date they are
classed as "Cleared". Cleared Points will expire after this period, if they fail to meet a
Voucher threshold (see clause 15 below).
For example: if You spend £115 on an Account on 1st September
2018, you will earn 115 points and receive a £10 Voucher 30 days later. The remaining 15
Cleared Points will remain on Your Account for 12 months (expire thereafter) or will be converted
into another Voucher if you reach the 100 Cleared Point threshold again.
12. Vouchers will be added to your Account on the basis of clause 12-15 of these terms or on such other
basis as may be notified by Us to You from time to time.
13. Vouchers will be credited within seven (7) days of the first of every month based on the number of
Points collected. For every 100 Cleared Points, Your Account will be credited with a £10 Voucher
in the UK, or a €10 Voucher in the ROI.
14. Accrual of Vouchers is subject to a maximum threshold of £150 worth of Vouchers in any one
month and £300 worth of Vouchers in each 12-month period (commencing 1 April to 31 March). Points
will continue to accrue in accordance with clause 15.
15. Vouchers are issued based on the number of Points earned ("Points Balance"), in accordance
with the table below:
Therefore, if You spend £100 on your Monsoon Account to accrue
100 points, You will earn a £10 voucher. If You spend £50 on Your Accessorize Treats
account to accrue 100 points, You will earn a £5 voucher.
16. We will contact You using the details You've provided to let You know when Vouchers are available,
and when they are due to expire. It is Your responsibility to notify Us of any change in Your contact
details and We shall not be held liable for Vouchers that are not redeemed for any reason.
17. Vouchers may only be used by You to purchase Monsoon branded/labelled product (excluding Out of Scope
Purchases) in any participating Monsoon stores and on monsoon.co.uk.
18. To redeem Vouchers, You must present Your Card or Account Number at the time of Purchase either in
store or online.
19. Your Account Number can be found printed on the back of your Monsoon Reward Card or within Your
online Account at monsoon.co.uk
20. To redeem Vouchers online at monsoon.co.uk You must enter Your Account Pin number ('Pin Number') in
addition to your Account Number to validate your Voucher.
21. Your Pin Number can be found printed on the back of your Card or requested from your Account.
22. If You have lost Your Pin Number, a new Pin Number can be requested at any time via Monsoon customer
services: Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
23. Vouchers issued in pound sterling (£) can only be redeemed in UK and Northern Ireland stores
and online at monsoon.co.uk.
24. Vouchers issued in euros (€) can only be redeemed in Republic of Ireland stores and cannot be
redeemed online at monsoon.co.uk.
25. Photocopied, damaged or defaced Cards or related material will not be accepted.
26. Use of Vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions listed here and any other accompanying terms
27. More details on how to redeem Your Voucher can be found at: monsoon.co.uk
28. Vouchers may be partially redeemed.
29. No cash or any other alternative will be given in exchange for Vouchers.
30. Voucher value will be automatically deducted from the Account when it is presented with a Purchase to
a member of staff in store, or when the Account number is entered at the online checkout.
31. If, during the Returns Period, You return a purchased item(s) for a full or partial refund, the
Pending Points that have been collected on such item(s) will be deducted.
32. If You return an item outside the Returns Period once Cleared Points have been added, it is within
Our discretion as to whether Your return is accepted. If it is, We will deduct the equivalent number of
Cleared Points to reflect any returns made. This may result in negative Cleared Points.
33. When a Purchase is returned or cancelled and one or more Vouchers were used as full payment, any
refund will be given in a Monsoon Return Card (i.e. we will not refund money to You in these
34. Where a transaction has been paid for partly with Voucher(s) and partly with cash, the cash value
will be refunded in cash before the Voucher value in a Monsoon Return Card.
35. By participating in the Members’ Club Programme, every time You make a Purchase You will be
entered into the Monthly Reward Competition for the chance to win a £500 Voucher.
36. Entry into the Monthly Reward Competition is limited to once a month and winners will be selected at
random by an independent adjudicator.
37. From time to time, You will receive notifications for Ad Hoc Competitions and Prizes (“Ad Hoc
Benefits”). Any Ad Hoc Benefits will be governed by separate T&C’s which will be
notified to You at the time.
38. You are entitled to two (2) free next day delivery offers (‘Free Next Day Delivery’) per
39. VIP Account Holders are entitled to unlimited Free Next Day Delivery offers per year.
40. Free Next Day Delivery excludes delivery to Guernsey, Jersey and Belfast.
41. Free Next Day Delivery will be turned off for the first week of sale and we reserve the right to turn
off Free Next Day Delivery at any time.
42. The Scheme is personal to You and Card balances cannot be transferred to any third party.
43. Cancellation – we reserve the right to refuse to issue Vouchers or to close or cancel an
Account should we consider that the Account is being used fraudulently or a breach of these terms has
occurred. In the event that an Account is cancelled, the balance will be cancelled and no Vouchers will
44. We reserve the right to decline an application to participate in the Members’ Club Programme at
Our sole discretion at any time and for any reason.
45. The Members’ Club Programme is open to all UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 16 or
46. Should We query Your balance, You shall be responsible for producing, on request, the required proof
of purchase for any queried transaction.
47. We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Members’ Club Programme or these terms and
conditions at Our sole discretion, at any time, without notice. For the latest terms and conditions,
please visit our Reward page
48. You are under no obligation to participate in the Members’ Club Programme and may at any time
cancel Your participation by emailing Our team at email@example.com.
49. Personal Information – MONSOON BRANDS LTD will be the data controller and processor of any
information You supply on Members' Club Programme Application Form. You acknowledge that MONSOON BRANDS
LTD and ACCESSORIZE BRANDS LTD may use such information, together with information relating to Your
transactions, purchases and participation in the Members' Club Programme, in accordance with Our Privacy
Notice. Visit monsoon.co.uk/policies/policies-security.html to view Our Privacy Notice.
50. These terms and Your use of the Members' Club Programme are governed by English law. Any dispute
arising out of or in connection with these terms or Your participation in the Members' Club Programme
shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales. For the latest terms and
conditions, please visit our Reward page.
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to
make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The
regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and Internet retailers must
allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year,
making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of
WEEE going into landfill sites.
MONSOON BRANDS LTD is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE
on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
For example, if you buy a new clock from us we would accept your old clock and prevent it going into a
landfill site by disposing of it safely.
Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item.
For any goods purchased on our website (e.g. a lamp) we will accept the old lamp back in store within 28
days with proof of purchase.
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled
bin symbol shown below:
Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be
disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.
1. This Gift Card (the ‘Gift Card’) is issued by MONSOON BRANDS LTD, 1 Nicholas Road, London
2. By purchasing this Gift Card you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. The minimum amount required to activate or top-up this Gift Card is £1. The maximum amount you
can top-up is £1000.
4. Gift Cards can be used to purchase any item in any Monsoon or Accessorize store in the UK.
5. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash, sold to third-parties in exchange for cash, used as a deposit
on a credit agreement or used toward payment of a store card account.
6. A Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, store or charge card.
7. No change will be given when using the Gift Card although any remaining balance will be shown on the
receipt and may be applied towards future purchases.
8. Gift Cards may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the balance of the Gift Card upon full
payment of the difference.
9. Monsoon Accessorize reserves the right to amend the Gift Card terms and conditions or discontinue the
Gift Card at any time. Notification of any changes will be displayed at the till point in all Monsoon
and Accessorize stores throughout the UK and on monsoon.co.uk or accessorize.com.
10. Please protect this Gift Card and treat it as cash. Monsoon Accessorize will not be held liable for
lost or stolen cards or any credit amount held on Gift Cards.
11. Gift cards cannot be used for Monsoon Home Delivery purchases.
12. Transactions may only take place at the till when a valid Gift Card is presented.
13. Any amount added to or redeemed from a Gift Card and the Gift Card’s balance will be shown on
the till receipt produced after each transaction.
14. Valid Gift Cards can be topped up at the till point in any Monsoon or Accessorize store in the United
1. The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees of Monsoon, or any of
its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the Promotion. No third
party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Monsoon reserves the right
to verify the eligibility of users. Monsoon may require such information as it considers reasonably
necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and discounts may be withheld until
and unless Monsoon is satisfied with the verification.
2. For every friend you refer (who makes a purchase) you will receive a £15 discount on orders
over £75. You will receive each £15 discount voucher no later than 3 days after your friend
has made their first purchase.
3. Every friend that you refer will also receive a £10 discount on their first order over
4. Each voucher is valid for one month only and can only be redeemed once, on full price items.
5. Users’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering
and assessing the Promotion. Monsoon will comply with all requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998
and, from and including 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
6. Monsoon Accessorize reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and
revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part
in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, Users shall be deemed to have
agreed to any such new or amended terms.
7. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or
Facebook or any other form of social media. By entering this Promotion, Users are providing information
to Monsoon and not to Twitter or Facebook and agree to release Twitter and Facebook from any liability
associated with the Promotion.
This offer entitles the Monsoon customer to 15% off any items in their basket when signing up to our
email newsletter. Offer excludes Sale lines. Offer available in selected markets only and excludes Gift
Cards. Normal sale refund policy applies. Offer is available for single use. Promoter: Monsoon Brands
Ltd. 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN.
This offer entitles the Monsoon customer 20% off all women's and children's full price products using the
code communicated when purchased in one transaction. Offer available in selected markets only. Offer
excludes Gift Cards, Reduced price products and Airside tax free purchases. Normal sale refund policy
applies. Promoter: Monsoon Brands Ltd. 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN.
This offer entitles the Monsoon customer up to 50% off all women's and children's sale products when purchased in one transaction. Offer available in selected markets only. Offer excludes Gift Cards and Airside tax free purchases. Normal sale refund policy applies. Offer is online from Wednesday 20th September. Promoter: Monsoon Brands Ltd. 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN.
This offer entitles the Monsoon customer up to 40% off all women's and children's Bazaar sale products when purchased in one transaction. Offer available in selected markets only. Offer excludes Gift Cards, Monsoon branded products and Airside tax free purchases. Normal sale refund policy applies. Offer is online from Wednesday 20th September. Promoter: Monsoon Brands Ltd. 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN.