Terms & conditions
Terms of Sale
It is important that you read these Website Terms of Sale ("Terms of Sale") carefully before ordering any products from our Website ("Product(s)") and ensure you understand them.
We are MONSOON BRANDS LTD, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Registered Number: 12543476. Our registered Office is at 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN, United Kingdom. Our UK VAT Number is 350 4085 26.
If you have any questions about them, please contact our Website Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that before placing an order with us (“Order”), you will be asked to agree to these Terms of Sale by ticking a box just before you checkout. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to order from our Website.
We suggest that you print a copy of these Terms of Sale or save them to your computer for future reference.
Please make sure the email address you provide us with is correct and your mailbox is in proper working order. All Order confirmations and acceptances are sent to that email address. Please check any spam folders you may have for Order communications.
Please note in particular that:
- No Orders shall be accepted from persons under the age of 18.
- For delivery information, including costs, please see our Delivery Information page.
- Whilst we try to ensure that all details (including prices) displayed on this Website are correct and up to date, we have a large number of products on our Website and sometimes products may be incorrectly priced. You must ensure that prior to placing an Order, you have checked all relevant details about the Products you have selected as their relevant details may have changed since you last visited this Website. Product prices shown on the Website may change from time to time, for example, if the Product you are ordering is subject to a promotional discount or offer which is either applied or withdrawn during the selling period. Please note if a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the relevant products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- All Products displayed on this Website are subject to availability and all orders are subject to acceptance.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT (but do not include delivery charges which will be added to your total prior to you placing your Order).
- We will not be able to process VAT refunds for international customers.
- Your payment card or Paypal account will be debited on despatch of your items but we may pre-authorise your card when you place the order.
Orders are submitted via the Website in the following way:
- Once you are ready to make a purchase, click on 'Add To Shopping Bag' to add the Product you wish to purchase to your Shopping Bag. Then proceed by clicking 'Checkout' to log into our secure servers to complete your Order.
- You will be asked for your email address to proceed. At this point, you do not have to create an account with us but we require an email address to process your Order.
- If you have already registered with us you may enter your sign-in details to access your account.
- You will be required to enter your delivery and billing address details if this is your first Order or do not have an account. If you have an account, you can use the address details from your account or add a new delivery address. You will then be required to enter your payment details. We currently cannot store payment details so you will need to enter these each time you place an Order.
- If any delivery charges are payable these will then be added to the amount you will be charged. Before checking out, you must confirm you wish to make an Order and accept these Terms of Sale.
- Once you have completed your Order, you may create an account with us, which requires a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone else. The address that you register with must be the address that your payment card statement is sent to, however you can use a different shipping address.
- Once you submit your Order, we will usually then send you a confirmatory email to acknowledge that we have received your Order and that your Order has been accepted by us (“Confirmation”). At this point the contract between us ("Contract") is formed and we will process the payment details you have given to us to take payment for your Order.
- You will receive a further email from us confirming despatch of the Product(s) to the shipping address you have requested.
- You should check each email for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors.
- When you submit your Order, you are offering to buy the Product(s) at the price set out in the Order. Prices are checked regularly. However, if we find the price has changed, or that there has been a pricing error when we receive your Order, we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed at the correct price.
- If there are any problems with your Order (for example, we don’t have the products you wanted in stock, we can only fulfil part of your Order, or we find the price has changed), you will be contacted by a representative from the Monsoon Accessorize Website Customer Services.
- If you have any problems with your Order, please contact our Website Customer Service department at email@example.com or on Live Chat.
Please be advised that we are unable to rectify mistakes you have made on your Order so do check it carefully before checking out. Please see the section below for your rights to cancel.
The images of the products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we make every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those images.
Any products purchased must not be made available for resale.
Please see our Delivery Charges for details of delivery times depending on your location. We will arrange for delivery of the products and aim to deliver your order by the timing for your selected delivery method.
Ownership of the Product(s) will pass to you on delivery.
Right to change your mind
In addition to your other legal rights, you have the right to cancel the Contract (other than in relation to personalised or other products which we have specified as non-returnable, such as unsealed products) and receive a refund from us. Your right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of your Confirmation email relating to that Contract and ends 14 days after the date of delivery.
Following delivery you have 30 days to return products, unless they are sale or outlet products in which case they must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
You must inform us in writing at Monsoon Building, Website Customer Services, 1 Nicholas Road, London W11 4AN, United Kingdom, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel. It would help us if you provide the date of Order and Order number, as well as your name and address to ensure we identify the Order correctly.
If you choose to cancel, then you must return the Product(s) to us either by returning to our warehouse or you may take the Product(s) to one of our stores as detailed in our Returning Goods page. You must ensure that you take reasonable care of the Product(s).
Damaged Or Defective Products
We are under a legal duty to supply products in conformity with the Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These rights are not affected by anything else in these Terms of Sale.
You should inspect the product(s) when you receive them for defects or damage. Once received, goods, which are not of satisfactory quality, not as described or which have been damaged, may be returned for a full refund. Simply return the items in their original condition and packaging if possible within 30 days of receipt. You must ensure that you take reasonable care of the Product(s).
If the Product(s) are found to be damaged prior to delivery to you, or defective (through no fault of your own wearing or use), we will repair or replace the Product(s) or refund the price paid by you, including any shipping charges you paid, provided that you have not worn or used and damaged the Product(s).
We regret that it is not currently possible to exchange an item on our Website, however it may be possible to do this in one of our stores depending on availability and territory.
All bridal dresses, bedding, lighting, cushions, curtains and Boutique homewares must be returned to our returns warehouse address. Our stores are unable to process refunds or exchanges for these products.
In addition, some online specials and exclusives cannot be returned to our stores. We will indicate on the product information page where this is the case. See our Restrictions for more details.
You can return goods to any of our Monsoon stores within the United Kingdom or Republic or Ireland.
Please note, Only Monsoon products may be returned to a Monsoon store and cannot be returned to Accessorize branches. Monsoon Children's products can be returned to any branch stocking the Children's range.
As all of our Monsoon and Accessorize branches stock Accessorize product, you may return Accessorize products to any branch.
If you have purchased your goods on our website in Pounds Sterling but wish to return it to one of our Republic of Ireland branches, you will receive your refund in Euros as this is the currency they trade in. Our local exchange rate will be applied to the transaction, which may be subject to change.
Customers with goods shipped outside of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland are no longer able to return in store and should use the postal option detailed above for all returns.
We will refund you via the method that you used to pay:
- Where you paid for Products by payment card, we will re-credit the account that card is associated with. If we are unable to do this, we will contact you.
- If you made your order with PayPal, we will refund your PayPal account.
- If you used a gift card to pay for the entirety of your order, we will refund your order onto a replacement gift card. If you used a gift card to part pay for your order, we will refund the amount used on the gift card to a replacement gift card and the rest on to your credit/debit card or PayPal account.
Please note that Reward vouchers are non-refundable.
Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to be processed from the day you return the Product(s). No refunds for delivered products will be made until have received the relevant products.
The address to return the Product(s) to us is our warehouse address which is:
- MONSOON BRANDS LTD
- Webstore Returns
- Unit 2
- 7 – 11 Claudius Way
- Victoria Business Park
- NN8 2DH
- United Kingdom
Please note - your despatch note will be required as proof of purchase. If your order was placed in one of our stores, your till receipt will also be required as proof as purchase.
I. Our liability to you
Nothing in these Terms of Sale excludes our liability (if any) to you for:
- personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
We will only be liable to you for direct losses, which you suffer as a result of a breach of these Terms of Sale by us and which are a ‘foreseeable’ consequence of us breaching these Terms of Sale. Losses are ‘foreseeable’ where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your Order is accepted by us.
We only supply products for domestic and private use. Accordingly, we shall not be liable to you for any loss of data, loss of profit or business interruption or for any business losses that you may incur as a consequence of our failure to comply with the Contract.
We shall not be responsible for any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations under these Terms of Sale arising from any event beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your legal rights.
If any event beyond our reasonable control takes place that affects our performance of our obligations we will notify you as soon as possible and our obligations under these Terms of Sale will be suspended and the time for performance extended for the duration of the event outside our reasonable control.
II. Gift Vouchers
Monsoon Accessorize gift vouchers are sold in pounds sterling only and may be exchanged for goods at any Monsoon Accessorize store in the UK and on the UK Website. They cannot be exchanged for cash or replaced if lost and may be exchanged for goods of a higher value on payment of the difference. Monsoon Accessorize gift vouchers are valid in the UK only.
The standard Website shipping charge for delivery will be added to the final cost of gift vouchers you are purchasing at checkout.
III. If any provision of these Terms of Sale is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, it will be deleted from the rest of these Terms of Sale, which shall remain unaffected.
IV. No delay or failure by us to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these Terms of Sale will operate as a waiver of them, nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies prevent any other or further exercise of them.
V. The Contract and all communications between us will be conducted in English.
The standard Website shipping charge for delivery will be added to the final cost of your gift vouchers.
VI. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these Terms of Sale or of any term of these Terms of Sale will be governed by the law of England and Wales.
VII. If you have a complaint relating to these Terms of Sale we will attempt to resolve the complaint using our internal complaints-handling procedure. If the process is exhausted and the complaint is not settled in this way, you may make a request to us for the dispute to be settled by mediation through [The Retail Ombudsman]. If the Customer makes such a request, we shall consider whether or not we wish to use The Retail Ombudsman to try to resolve the dispute but we are not obliged by law to do so.
If we agree to submit a dispute to The Retail Ombudsman, we will notify you and you may (i) complete the online form on the Retail Ombudsman website (https://www.theretailombudsman.org.uk/dashboard/create-claim.php) or (ii) post your complaint using a paper form (https://www.theretailombudsman.org.uk/assets/documents/retail-ombudsman-complaint-form.pdf) to The Retail Ombudsman, 33rd Floor Euston Towers, 286 Euston Road, London NW1 3DP.
Further information on the Retail Ombudsman can be found at: http://www.tradingstandards.uk/templates/asset-relay.cfm?frmAssetFileID=77012
VIII. The English and Welsh courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale or use of the website. However, this does not prevent residents of Northern Ireland, Scotland or Europe from starting proceedings in their own local courts.
This current version Terms of Sale Became Effective as of October 2016
http://www.monsoon.co.uk "Website" and its content are owned and operated by MONSOON BRANDS LTD, ("Monsoon", "we", "us" or "our") a company registered in England and Wales. Registered Number: 12543476. Registered Office: 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN, United Kingdom. UK VAT Number: 350 4085 26.
Your purchase of products, which we supply to you through this Website (whether orders are placed online or over the telephone) ("Products"), is subject to the Website Terms of Sale.
If you have any questions about them or do not wish to accept them, please contact our Website Customer Service department at email@example.com or on Live Chat
We are MONSOON BRANDS LTD, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Registered Number: 12543476. Registered Office: 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN, United Kingdom. UK VAT Number: 350 4085 26.
You can contact our Website Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Live Chat or you can call us on 0203 372 3052 (UK only). Our team are available 8am to 8pm GMT Monday to Friday.
We have made this Website available to you for your own personal non-commercial use. We may modify, withdraw or deny access to this Website at any tim.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must keep this safe and treat such information as confidential (like a PIN), and you must not disclose it to any third party.
Monsoon is registered trademarks of MONSOON BRANDS LTD, The Monsoon Building, 1 Nicholas Road, London W11 4AN.
- the content is not used on eBay, Amazon or any private sales website.
- you do not modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise use the Website Content without our written permission.
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text.
- our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this Website as the source of the material; and
- any person to whom you provide these materials is made aware of these restrictions.
You agree that when accessing the Website you shall not price scrape or harvest pricing either manually or by use of a web spider, web robot or any other web crawling technology. We monitor the market for infringements of our intellectual property rights and reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate to protect our rights.
This section governs your conduct associated with the Product Review service offered by Us. By submitting a review to Us, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the author of the review and you are the owner of the copyright in your review
- all content that you post is accurate
- you are at least 18 years old
You also warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading
- that contains nudity, profanity or inappropriate language
- that infringes any third party's copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- that violates any law or statute
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory or libellous
- for which you were compensated by any third party
- that includes any information that identifies an individual, such as their address, email address, contact information or phone number; and/or
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files
You agree to indemnify and hold Us harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) including reasonable legal fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties mentioned above, or of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any reviews that you submit, you grant Us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world, without compensation to you.
By submitting your rating and review, you agree that We may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
- personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or to attempt to exclude, our liability.
Whilst we try and ensure the information contained on the Website is accurate and up to date, we cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information. Our liability to you as explained above remains unaffected by this.
Specifically, please note that some products on our Website ("Products") may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other Products may be represented at a larger size than actual size in order to clearly show details, or smaller than actual size in order to show the entire item.
You may provide a link to this Website from any other business or business information or service website provided that you comply with the following conditions:
- links must be to the homepage of the Website http://www.monsoon.co.uk;
- our Website must not be framed on any other website, therefore you may not create a frame or any other border around the Website;
- the website from which you wish to link must comply with all relevant laws and regulations and must not contain content which may be considered to be distasteful or offensive; and
- you must not imply that we endorse or are associated with any other website, product or service (unless expressly agreed to in advance by ourselves in writing).
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
However this does not prevent residents of Northern Ireland, Scotland or Europe from starting proceedings in their own local courts.
Monsoon Members' Club Programme Terms and Conditions:
1. These Terms and Conditions between MONSOON BRANDS LTD (“MONSOON BRANDS LTD, and ACCESSORIZE BRANDS LTD”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) and the customer, (“Account Holder”, “You”, “Your”) govern:
(i) participation in the Monsoon Reward Members’ Club Scheme (“Scheme”); and
(ii) the use of a Monsoon Members’ Club Account (“Account”) to accrue points (the “Points”) that can be spent as vouchers (the “Vouchers”)
(together, the “Members’ Club Programme”).
2. You may use either a Monsoon Members’ Club Card (“Card”) or your online Account to collect or redeem points. You are entitled to only one Account, with one Account Number.
3. Points are collected by making purchases of Monsoon or Accessorize products (including sale items) in participating Monsoon or Accessorize stores in the UK and Ireland and online monsoon.co.uk when either the Members' Club Card or Account Number is presented at the time of payment ("Purchase"). For the full list of participating Monsoon stores click here or visit monsoon.co.uk/stores/.
4. Points can be earned on Purchases in either Monsoon or Accessorize stores/online, and redeemed in either Monsoon stores but online only at Accessorize. For more detail on Points accrual and redemption, please see clauses 8-30.
5. Certain Purchases are excluded from the Members' Club Programme or have special conditions attached ('Out of Scope Purchases').
6. The following shall be considered "Out of Scope Purchases":
(i) Concessions: Points cannot be collected and Vouchers cannot be redeemed on Monsoon or Accessorize product sold in concession stores or online marketplaces;
(ii) Gift Cards: Card Holders can collect Points when purchasing a Gift Card but not when redeeming Gift Cards. Card Holders cannot use Vouchers to purchase Gift Cards;
(iii) Any Purchase other than that by a natural person for their personal, individual use.
7. Points cannot be collected and Vouchers cannot be redeemed in:
a. Monsoon/Accessorize concessions;
b. Online marketplaces; or
c. Any other store that is not a participating store.
8. Once a Purchase is made, Points will "Pending" for 30 days to allow for any returns to be made ('Returns Period'). Should a Purchase be returned, the corresponding Pending Points balance will be deducted from the Account in accordance with clause 30 of these Terms.
9. MONSOON BRANDS LTD and ACCESSORIZE BRANDS LTD reserves the right to amend the Returns Period at any time.
10. After the Returns Period, Points will be classed as "Cleared" and can be accrued to earn a Voucher in accordance with clauses 12-15, or on any other such basis as may be notified to You by Us from time to time.
11. Cleared Points shall remain on your Account for a period of twelve (12) months from the date they are classed as "Cleared". Cleared Points will expire after this period, if they fail to meet a Voucher threshold (see clause 15 below).
For example: if You spend £115 on an Account on 1st September 2018, you will earn 115 points and receive a £10 Voucher 30 days later. The remaining 15 Cleared Points will remain on Your Account for 12 months (expire thereafter) or will be converted into another Voucher if you reach the 100 Cleared Point threshold again.
12. Vouchers will be added to your Account on the basis of clause 12-15 of these terms or on such other basis as may be notified by Us to You from time to time.
13. Vouchers will be credited within seven (7) days of the first of every month based on the number of Points collected. For every 100 Cleared Points, Your Account will be credited with a £10 Voucher in the UK, or a €10 Voucher in the ROI.
14. Accrual of Vouchers is subject to a maximum threshold of £150 worth of Vouchers in any one month and £300 worth of Vouchers in each 12-month period (commencing 1 April to 31 March). Points will continue to accrue in accordance with clause 15.
15. Vouchers are issued based on the number of Points earned ("Points Balance"), in accordance with the table below:
|Monsoon||Monsoon Reward||£1/ €1||1 Point||£10 every 100 points|
|Accessorize||Accessorize Treats||£1/ €1||2 Points||£5 every 100 points|
Therefore, if You spend £100 on your Monsoon Account to accrue 100 points, You will earn a £10 voucher. If You spend £50 on Your Accessorize Treats account to accrue 100 points, You will earn a £5 voucher.
16. We will contact You using the details You've provided to let You know when Vouchers are available, and when they are due to expire. It is Your responsibility to notify Us of any change in Your contact details and We shall not be held liable for Vouchers that are not redeemed for any reason.
17. Vouchers may only be used by You to purchase Monsoon branded/labelled product (excluding Out of Scope Purchases) in any participating Monsoon stores and on monsoon.co.uk.
18. To redeem Vouchers, You must present Your Card or Account Number at the time of Purchase either in store or online.
19. Your Account Number can be found printed on the back of your Monsoon Reward Card or within Your online Account at monsoon.co.uk
20. To redeem Vouchers online at monsoon.co.uk You must enter Your Account Pin number ('Pin Number') in addition to your Account Number to validate your Voucher.
21. Your Pin Number can be found printed on the back of your Card or requested from your Account.
22. If You have lost Your Pin Number, a new Pin Number can be requested at any time via Monsoon customer services: Email - email@example.com
23. Vouchers issued in pound sterling (£) can only be redeemed in UK and Northern Ireland stores and online at monsoon.co.uk.
24. Vouchers issued in euros (€) can only be redeemed in Republic of Ireland stores and cannot be redeemed online at monsoon.co.uk.
25. Photocopied, damaged or defaced Cards or related material will not be accepted.
26. Use of Vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions listed here and any other accompanying terms and conditions.
27. More details on how to redeem Your Voucher can be found at: monsoon.co.uk
28. Vouchers may be partially redeemed.
29. No cash or any other alternative will be given in exchange for Vouchers.
30. Voucher value will be automatically deducted from the Account when it is presented with a Purchase to a member of staff in store, or when the Account number is entered at the online checkout.
31. If, during the Returns Period, You return a purchased item(s) for a full or partial refund, the Pending Points that have been collected on such item(s) will be deducted.
32. If You return an item outside the Returns Period once Cleared Points have been added, it is within Our discretion as to whether Your return is accepted. If it is, We will deduct the equivalent number of Cleared Points to reflect any returns made. This may result in negative Cleared Points.
33. When a Purchase is returned or cancelled and one or more Vouchers were used as full payment, any refund will be given in a Monsoon Return Card (i.e. we will not refund money to You in these circumstances).
34. Where a transaction has been paid for partly with Voucher(s) and partly with cash, the cash value will be refunded in cash before the Voucher value in a Monsoon Return Card.
35. By participating in the Members’ Club Programme, every time You make a Purchase You will be entered into the Monthly Reward Competition for the chance to win a £500 Voucher.
36. Entry into the Monthly Reward Competition is limited to once a month and winners will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator.
37. From time to time, You will receive notifications for Ad Hoc Competitions and Prizes (“Ad Hoc Benefits”). Any Ad Hoc Benefits will be governed by separate T&C’s which will be notified to You at the time.
38. You are entitled to two (2) free next day delivery offers (‘Free Next Day Delivery’) per year.
39. VIP Account Holders are entitled to unlimited Free Next Day Delivery offers per year.
40. Free Next Day Delivery excludes delivery to Guernsey, Jersey and Belfast.
41. Free Next Day Delivery will be turned off for the first week of sale and we reserve the right to turn off Free Next Day Delivery at any time.
42. The Scheme is personal to You and Card balances cannot be transferred to any third party.
43. Cancellation – we reserve the right to refuse to issue Vouchers or to close or cancel an Account should we consider that the Account is being used fraudulently or a breach of these terms has occurred. In the event that an Account is cancelled, the balance will be cancelled and no Vouchers will be issued.
44. We reserve the right to decline an application to participate in the Members’ Club Programme at Our sole discretion at any time and for any reason.
45. The Members’ Club Programme is open to all UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 16 or over.
46. Should We query Your balance, You shall be responsible for producing, on request, the required proof of purchase for any queried transaction.
47. We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Members’ Club Programme or these terms and conditions at Our sole discretion, at any time, without notice. For the latest terms and conditions, please visit monsoon.co.uk/reward-page.html
48. You are under no obligation to participate in the Members’ Club Programme and may at any time cancel Your participation by emailing Our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
49. Personal Information – MONSOON BRANDS LTD will be the data controller and processor of any information You supply on Members' Club Programme Application Form. You acknowledge that MONSOON BRANDS LTD and ACCESSORIZE BRANDS LTD may use such information, together with information relating to Your transactions, purchases and participation in the Members' Club Programme, in accordance with Our Privacy Notice. Visit monsoon.co.uk/policies/policies-security.html to view Our Privacy Notice.
50. These terms and Your use of the Members' Club Programme are governed by English law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or Your participation in the Members' Club Programme shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales. For the latest terms and conditions, please visit "monsoon.co.uk/reward-page.html".
MONSOON REWARD - PARTNER OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This offer is only available for registered Monsoon Reward members.
2. New customers only. Must be 18 or over.
3. 1 voucher per customer.
4. Once redeemed you will be signed up to a flexible rolling subscription with HelloFresh.
5. Cancellation and order deadline is Wednesday the week before delivery is due.
6. 1 voucher per household.
7. Not valid for gift or trial boxes.
8. Valid for mainland UK and Northern Ireland residents only, excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands.
9. Cannot cater for dietary requirements.
10. See HelloFresh website for full T&Cs: https://www.hellofresh.co.uk/termsandconditions
11. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the offer at any time.
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and Internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK.
- Much of the UK's WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health.
- Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites.
MONSOON BRANDS LTD is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
For example, if you buy a new clock from us we would accept your old clock and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely.
Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item.
For any goods purchased on our website (e.g. a lamp) we will accept the old lamp back in store within 28 days with proof of purchase.
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol shown below:
Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.
1. This Gift Card (the ‘Gift Card’) is issued by MONSOON BRANDS LTD, 1 Nicholas Road, London W11 4AN.
2. By purchasing this Gift Card you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. The minimum amount required to activate or top-up this Gift Card is £1. The maximum amount you can top-up is £1000.
4. Gift Cards can be used to purchase any item in any Monsoon or Accessorize store in the UK.
5. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash, sold to third-parties in exchange for cash, used as a deposit on a credit agreement or used toward payment of a store card account.
6. A Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, store or charge card.
7. No change will be given when using the Gift Card although any remaining balance will be shown on the receipt and may be applied towards future purchases.
8. Gift Cards may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the balance of the Gift Card upon full payment of the difference.
9. Monsoon Accessorize reserves the right to amend the Gift Card terms and conditions or discontinue the Gift Card at any time. Notification of any changes will be displayed at the till point in all Monsoon and Accessorize stores throughout the UK and on monsoon.co.uk or accessorize.com.
10. Please protect this Gift Card and treat it as cash. Monsoon Accessorize will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards or any credit amount held on Gift Cards.
11. Gift cards cannot be used for Monsoon Home Delivery purchases.
12. Transactions may only take place at the till when a valid Gift Card is presented.
13. Any amount added to or redeemed from a Gift Card and the Gift Card’s balance will be shown on the till receipt produced after each transaction.
14. Valid Gift Cards can be topped up at the till point in any Monsoon or Accessorize store in the United Kingdom.
Win £500 Reward Voucher
1. Promoter: MONSOON BRANDS LTD, 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN. Registered no. 1098034 (“Monsoon”).
2. Entry into the competition will give participants the chance to win one of £500 Monsoon reward vouchers during the Competition Period (each a “Prize”).
3. Competition opens at 12am on 1st March 2020 and closes at 11:59pm on 31st March 2020 (altogether the ‘Competition Period’).
4. Monsoon reward card (“Reward Card”) holders who purchase instore or online during the Competition Period will automatically be entered into the monthly prize draw for the month in which they purchased
5. There will be one Prize winner
6. Submission of an entry via use of a Reward Card will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7. Only those people over the age of 18 and resident in the UK or ROI are eligible to be entered in to the draw.
8. A winner will be selected at random from all valid entries (each a “Winner”). Each Winner will be notified via email to the address registered to their Reward Card.
9. In the event that a Winner fails to respond within 10 days of the date of the email from Monsoon informing them of their Prize, they will be disqualified from the draw. Such entry shall be void and Monsoon reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner, drawn at random from the remaining months’ entries.
10. Each Winner will have their Prize uploaded on to their Monsoon Reward Card account for spending (instore or online) at Monsoon.
11. Each Winner will have 1 month from the date of the Prize being uploaded to their Reward Card, to use the Prize; after which time, the Prize (including any balance thereof), will be automatically withdrawn from the winners Monsoon Reward Card account.
12. The Prize is non-transferrable, and no cash alternative will be given.
13. The result of each prize draw shall be final.
14. Employees (and their immediate family) of Monsoon or its associated companies are not eligible to enter the draw.
15. In the event that the prize draw is rendered impossible due to any reason beyond the control of the Monsoon, Monsoon shall not be liable and shall have absolute discretion to vary or amend the competition.
16. In the event of a dispute, Monsoon’s decision is final.
17. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this competition.
18. For all queries relating to the competition please contact customer services at email@example.com
19. A “valid entry” for the purpose of term 6 is an entry in compliance with the terms and conditions set out above.
Refer A Friend
1. The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees of Monsoon, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the Promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Monsoon reserves the right to verify the eligibility of users. Monsoon may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and discounts may be withheld until and unless Monsoon is satisfied with the verification.
2. For every friend you refer (who makes a purchase) you will receive a £15 discount on orders over £75. You will receive each £15 discount voucher no later than 3 days after your friend has made their first purchase.
3. Every friend that you refer will also receive a £10 discount on their first order over £70.
4. Each voucher is valid for one month only and can only be redeemed once, on full price items.
5. Users’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the Promotion. Monsoon will comply with all requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and, from and including 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
6. Monsoon Accessorize reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, Users shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
7. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Facebook or any other form of social media. By entering this Promotion, Users are providing information to Monsoon and not to Twitter or Facebook and agree to release Twitter and Facebook from any liability associated with the Promotion.
up to 30% off all outerwear & boots
This offer entitles the Monsoon customer up to 30% off all womens and childrens outerwear & boots when purchased in one transaction. Offer excludes Gift Cards and Airside tax free purchases. Normal sale refund policy applies. Offer is online from Thursday 22nd October. Promoter: Monsoon Brands Ltd. 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN.